The Wenger Advantage
- Nota Design Enhanced – The patented cantilever frame adds an element of dynamic mobility to music practice and performance.
- Improved Postural Response – The musician’s entire body is fully engaged in their performance.
- Greater Focus, Less Tension – Motion facilitates, not inhibits, attentiveness and improves circulation.
- Better Protection of Musical Instruments – The rounded and refined design is not just for a unique aesthetic, it also helps protect valuable instruments from scratches.
- Options for Every Program and Environment – Available in a variety of colors, heights and finishes. A complete line of accessories are also available.
Available in many colors
Nota® Standard Chair
The unique, patented design of our Nota chair is ergonomically unmatched! Every detail has been carefully crafted to meet the exacting needs of the musician. The design is based on years of customer research and consultation with medical experts.
All music environments, including practice and rehearsal rooms, and performance areas
- Narrow convex back provides lumbar support while still allowing for freedom and range of movement
- Rounded waterfall front accommodates a wider range of body sizes
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability
Chrome also available
- Durable, specially designed floor glides provide stability when seated and ease of movement when arranging chairs
- Specially designed stacking bumpers provide maximum stability and protection when chairs are stacked
- 14-gauge steel frame for extreme durability
Nota Universal Folding Tablet Arm
Due to the variation in body shapes and sizes, Wenger recommends purchasing a mix of different height chairs in order to accommodate all of your musicians. In most cases, the 80/20 rule applies and classrooms that have a large number of students, should purchase 80% of the mid-range height and 10% of the higher height and 10% of the lower height. Please contact your Wenger representative for further information on chair heights and recommendations.
When ordering Nota Chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 14½" (37 cm), 16" (40.5 cm), 17½" (44 cm), 19" (48 cm), or 20½" (52 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black, Chrome or Grey.
Seat/back: Choose from colors shown. Samples are available upon request.