An innovative new design that allows the chair to respond to the movement of the musician. The result: more dynamic play, improved blood flow, and more focused attention. The design is based on years of customer research and consultation with medical experts.
The Wenger Advantage
- Nota Design Enhanced – The patented cantilever frame adds an element of dynamic mobility to music practice and performance.
- Improved Postural Response – The musician’s entire body is fully engaged in their performance.
- Greater Focus, Less Tension – Motion facilitates, not inhibits, attentiveness and improves circulation.
- Better Protection of Musical Instruments – The rounded and refined design is not just for a unique aesthetic, it also helps protect valuable instruments from scratches.
- Options for Every Program and Environment – Available in a variety of colors, heights and finishes. A complete line of accessories are also available.
All music environments, including practice and rehearsal rooms, and performance areas
- Dynamic frame allows more freedom of movement
- Narrow convex back allows greater range of movement
- Rounded waterfall front accommodates a wider range of body sizes
- Wear-resistant polypropylene seat and back promote even weight distribution, greater comfort and a lasting appearance
- Powder-coat paint finish for maximum durability
Chrome also available
- Durable, specially designed floor glides provide stability when seated and ease of movement when arranging chairs
- Specially designed stacking bumpers provide maximum stability and protection when chairs are stacked
- 12-gauge steel frame for extreme durability
Due to the variation in body shapes and sizes, Wenger recommends purchasing a mix of different height chairs in order to accommodate all of your musicians. In most cases, the 80/20 rule applies and classrooms that have a large number of students, should purchase 80% of the mid-range height and 10% of the higher height and 10% of the lower height. Please contact your Wenger representative for further information on chair heights and recommendations.
When ordering Musician Chairs, please specify the following:
Size: 14½" (37 cm), 16" (40.5 cm), 17½" (44 cm), 19" (48 cm), or 20½" (52 cm) seat-to-floor frame height.
Frame finish: Black, Chrome or Grey
Seat/back: Choose from colors shown. Samples are available upon request.